This Privacy Statement applies to all brands managed by the KAWANO Group, including the KAWANO PRESTIGE.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
KAWANO Group, the property it manages and its affiliates (referred to as "KAWANO Group", "us", or "our"), values you as our customer and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and users and the personal information you have entrusted to us ("Personal data"). It is important for you to understand what Personal Data we will collect - how we will use it - and who can access it.
WHO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information from visitors to our mobile application, individuals who establish a relationship with us by telephone, sign up to receive communications or who sign up for KAWANO PRESTIGE services.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
While using KAWANO PRESTIGE, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and to give you the most seamless app experience. Personal information that we collect includes, but not limited to
- User’s personal account information that you input or upload on KAWANO PRESTIGE: name, address, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- information contained in any form of messages you send us: comments, requests, questions, complaints.
- your current geographic location;
- your IP address;
- the date and time you accessed our services, hardware, software or internet browser you used to access KAWANO PRESTIGE, and information about your computer’s operating system, such as application versions and your language settings; and
- information you submit to our mobile applications in connection with marketing initiatives, contests, surveys, and other promotions offered by us.
HOW CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
We use Personal Data to provide you with various services, to develop new offerings, and to protect KAWANO Group and our customers as described below. In some cases, we will ask you to provide data to us directly. If you do not provide the data we request or prevent us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested service.
We use Personal Data for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- To provide the requested Service to you.
- processing your submitted transactions
- allowing you to gather and view your transaction information.
- responding to your comments, requests, and questions
- communicating with you and providing you with information on and direct marketing of special offers or promotions that we believe may be of interest to you.
- to serve advertisements to you in various marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, search engines, mobile apps, and various websites including our own.
- notifying you of offers of products and services that may be of interest to you.
- generally managing and administering our business;
- providing, improving, and maintaining the performance of our customer service and product;
- preventing you from any form of fraud activities; and
- meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
We also use the information we receive in an aggregated and anonymous format to generate reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices, or the number of users who have been known, or clicked on, on our App or evaluate or purchase our products and services.
The payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
WHO AND WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSED?
- Your Personal Data may, for the purposes described above, be transferred, or disclosed to any company within the KAWANO Group and its affiliated/related companies KAWANO Group wherever located in Indonesia.
- We will disclose your personal information that complies with Indonesia government’s law and regulations only in the following circumstances:
- to all third-party loyalty program partners, allowing them to provide their products and services to you and to fulfill the transactions you have submitted.
- to third party companies that provide us with information technology services;
- To Third party providers, enabling them to send OTP code to your phone number during registration;
- to third parties as we deem necessary or appropriate to prevent, limit or otherwise prosecute fraud; and
- any other conditions which require your advance consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to access, update, change, correct, or delete your Personal Data and preferences at any time,
- We will keep your personal information for as long as
- your account is active;
- your personal information is needed to provide you services; or
- it is necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, and audit requirements.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your request, please explain what Personal Data you wish to change, whether you want your Personal Data to be hidden from our database or other restrictions that you wish to use in the use of your Personal Data. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for Personal Data associated with the specific email address you used to submit your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to fulfill your request as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you initiated before requesting change or deletion (for example, when you make a purchase or reservation or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete your Personal Data. awarded until after completion of the purchase, reservation, or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain in our database and other records, which will not be deleted. In addition, there may be certain information that we may not allow you to review, for legal, security, or other reasons.
- By providing your Personal Data, you freely agree, subject to the conflicting notification as given below, to KAWANO Group using and processing your Personal Data for the Services set out on this page and, if necessary, transferring your Personal Data to serve you to companies in the KAWANO Group wherever they are and from time to time.
- Under the circumstance of which your information is voluntarily shared to other people individuals, you will be considered to have given such information with consent.
For the purposes of this notification, the KAWANO Group includes all direct and indirect subsidiaries and companies related to the KAWANO Group from time to time and anywhere in Indonesia. Further information about the KAWANO Group can be obtained from:
Head Office KAWANO Group
MIDPLAZA 1, 8th floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11, Jakarta, 10220